Regional Sales Manager - Automotive
£35k-£40k plus 25% bonus, car and benefits
Our client are a global name in the automotive sector, specialising in aftermarket solutions, such as warranty, service plans and various insurance solutions.
They are currently looking to appoint a Regional Sales Manager to cover the South East, who will manage and develop a key strategic relationship with a major automotive manufacturer and their dealer network.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and grow business through a network of franchised dealers, building and maintaining relationships at key decision maker level
- Additionally build relationships with the manufacturer and their key stakeholders (Area Sales Managers/Account Directors)
- Plan dealer visits and sales strategy to maximise business volumes
- Ensure sales teams have the necessary product knowledge to effectively promote the full product range to their customers
- Work closely with poor performing dealers, working with manufacturer sales staff to implement strategies to improve performance
- Ensure that dealer incentives and promotions are effectively targeted
- Production of regular reports and reviews to Senior Management
We are keen to hear from candidates who have experience within the automotive sector, either from the motor finance industry, warranty or insurance providers, motor manufacturers or dealer based Business Managers.
You will be self-motivated, a strong communicator with effective presentation skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels.