Dealer Finance Manager
Up to £50k plus car and excellent benefits package
We are currently recruiting for the financial services arm of a major automotive group, and have an exciting opportunity, which is newly created within their dealer/wholesale finance division.
The role will be the primary company contact with the dealer network, for all aspects of wholesale funding, ensuring utilisation of facilities is optimised and new opportunities are exploited.
- Establish strong relationships with all dealerships in relation to their dealer funding facilities, ensuring facilities are in line with dealer requirements and funding line utilisation is maximised
- Review offer facilities in line with requirements
- Evaluate and present all applications for credit facilities to be approved by the credit risk department
- Co-ordinate with the credit team to ensure timely submission of annual renewals
- Production of management information in relation to dealer stocking
- Identify opportunities for additional new products that may fit dealer requirements
- Work closely with field based Account Management teams attending joint dealer meetings where required
- Oversee and manage legal matters in relation to wholesale documentation, insolvency and security documentation
The role is office based but will require some time to be spent in the field visiting dealers, so a degree of flexibility is required.
The successful candidate will have a working knowledge of the motor finance sector, and some understanding of wholesale finance facilities, with the ability to build and manage relationships both over the phone and in person at all levels. You will have strong analytical skills, a working knowledge of Excel, and the ability to identify opportunities to help grow the division.