Collections Administrator – Asset Finance
£22k+ plus benefits package
Our client is a specialist provider of business funding solutions to SME’s across the UK and Europe. The business is growing significantly, and as such, are looking to appoint a collections administrator to join their head office team in Berkshire.
You will be responsible for all phases of collection activity, via telephone and email customer contact, to ensure that any bad debt is minimised.
• Daily customer contact to negotiate payment of any invoices past due
• Effectively handle inbound and outbound collections calls, and respond to all customer enquires efficiently
• Review and monitor late arrears cases
• Liaise with external bodies and asset recovery agents where required
• Maintain internal systems, with an emphasis on call summary notes
• Ensure compliance with industry regulation
• Work towards SLA’s and business targets
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar collections or debt recovery role, with the ability to demonstrate strong customer facing, and negotiating skills. B2B collections experience is preferred, and any knowledge or understanding of the asset finance and leasing sector would be advantageous.
Additionally, you will be self-motivated, well organised, and able to work under pressure.