Internal Account Manager – Asset Finance
£33,000 to £36,000 plus bonus and benefits
Our client is major player in the UK asset finance and leasing sector. They are looking for an experienced Internal Account Manager to provide and deliver a market leading customer and sales support service to both internal and external customers including suppliers, end users and third parties This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for their next career move to join a dynamic and fast growing team.
The successful candidate will provide and deliver a market leading customer and sales support service to both internal and external customers including suppliers, end users and third parties. You will handle all in-life queries whilst focusing on quality and exceeding the expectations of customers and to act as primary point of contact for all transactional queries relating to Customer Support and Collections. You will aim to develop into being an expert in given region and/or for given product and proving cover for other team members
In addition you'll also be required to:
• Providing sales support to Sales Managers including support of relationships ultimately managed by field based Account Managers.
• To account manage assigned vendor relationships proactively by telephone, and to assist in developing incremental business opportunities in line with agreed business strike zones and credit policies.
• Attend external customer face to face meetings when as and required.
• Promote and train vendors on services and benefits.
• Help to increase conversion rates for all accounts
• Assistance in the production of quotations, credit applications & documentation checks
• To proactively manage named vendors within an agreed contact strategy to review performance via management information, establish and resolve issues and implement improvement plans.
• To enhance any credit proposal that is deemed worthy of appeal and to represent that proposal in a professional manner.
• Handling customer and supplier queries effectively, including incoming telephone calls and correspondence.
• Overseeing the team mailbox and responding within agreed SLA’s.
• Quoting settlement figures within agreed SLA’s.
• Negotiate and obtain appropriate approvals for novation and restructure requests
• Processing refunds within delegated authority limit and in cooperation with Administration team
• Taking Ownership of Unwinds & Substitutions in cooperation with Administration team
• Termination of Contracts upon early termination in cooperation with Administration team
• Investigating and resolving credit balances in cooperation with Administration team
• Change of customer payment due dates in cooperation with Administration team
• Manage Incident and Complaints logging and follow-up
• Treating Customer’s Fairly (TCF) – Ensure the Customer’s experience is considered at the centre of our service.
It is essential that you have a background in sales from Financial Services – ideally in Asset Finance.
In the first instance please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org.