Internal Business Development Manager - Asset Finance
To £35,000 plus bonus and benefits
Our client is the fast-expanding asset finance division of a bank and provide a range of lending products for the UK SME and mid-corporate sectors.
As part of their ambitious plans they are keen to appoint an experienced Internal Business Development Manager to work within their Specialist Business Finance team.
This role would suit a self-confident, credible and ambitious individual with a developed collaboration and team spirit who would be looking to further their career within BDM / Sales.
Responsibilities will include:
- Originate and develop new business with existing assigned Brokers by maintaining and straightening the business relationship.
- Originating number of proposals and profitable volume of business per month as targeted
- Manage daily pipeline of proposals and achieve an adequate acceptance to completion ratio for Brokers of responsibility.
- Ensuring brokers trading agreements are signed appropriately and managing brokers regulatory compliance requirements (AML, GDPR, TFC, Complaint Handling)
- Build individual relationships with the business owner as well as the Broker 'sales force to maximise success.
- To prepare papers for credit committee with an understanding of any accounting information.
- Conducting timely Broker review and keep Brokers reviews on target
- Understand soft and hard asset financing and its implication in terms of documentation required from Brokers to maximise successful credit underwriting, and end of term process.
- To appreciate the quality of suppliers and their invoicing by way of deposits & VAT.
- To support Head of Broker with Broker's visit and perform asset inspection if necessary.
The successful candidate will have experience of Asset Finance and of managing broker relationships.
In the first instance please send your CV in strict confidence to Lucy Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org.