£22,000 - £30,000 + Pension + Bonus
Our client is the asset finance division of a leading bank who due to continuous success and growth they are looking to recruit a Collections Administrator to be based out of their Southwest London office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collection of overdue accounts as agreed with the Collections Manager
- To correspond daily with customers both verbally and in writing
- To be compliant with all current legislation.
- Advise and regularly update relevant staff of any significant collections case and its progress
- Rescheduling of customer agreements when appropriate and agreed
- Maintaining up to date records
- Allocation of monies
- Administration of direct debits
- Prepare arrears reports
- Liaise with insurance companies, repossession agents, legal representation and sales representatives
To be successful in this role we are looking for collection as experience ideally in the asset finance market place however we are open to various financial backgrounds in a business to business environment.