Customer Service Administrator – Asset Finance
£22k + with benefits package
Our client is a specialist provider of business finance solutions to the SME sector throughout the UK and across Europe.
They are currently growing the business quite considerably, and as part of this growth are looking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator to join their UK head office Team in Berkshire.
The role forms part of the servicing team and is responsible for managing all customer service related queries from end customers, and business introducers. In addition, there is also administrative responsibility, and involvement in managing contracts which are coming to the end of their term.
• Maximise the first time resolution rate and overall customer experience
• Manage all inbound calls and queries within agreed SLA’s
• Ensure all correspondence is dealt with in a timely manner
• Develop strong relationships with sales teams
• Effectively communicate with all internal departments to bring a prompt and accurate resolution to queries and issues
• Take ownership of any administrative problems
• Participate in projects where required
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in customer service, ideally gained within a B2B financial services role. A knowledge of asset finance and leasing would be a distinct advantage. In addition, you will be self motivated, well organised and an effective team player.